Light, soft base-layer sweater in Merino wool with buttons at the front. Perfect as a warm base layer against the skin, under a shirt or sweater, and can also be used as a light mid-layer top. The wool fibres wick away moisture and warm even when damp, which is really practical when you are alternating between calm and energetic activities. Merino wool also has the advantage of not itching and its natural anti-bacterial qualities keep it from smelling – which is practical when on a multi-day hunt without the chance to wash so often. Round neck with buttons in corozo, a natural material that is durable and has a wood-like look. Comfortable flatlock seams that reduce the risk of chafing.
- Light, soft base-layer top in fine Merino wool.
- Perfect as a first layer underneath a shirt or sweater or as a light mid layer.
- Wicks away moisture and insulates even when damp.
- Round neck with corozo buttons in the front.
- Flat lock seams prevent chafing.
- Weight: 240 g
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Material name: Wool
- Outer material: 100% Wool
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Gender: Men’s
- Features: insulates in wet condition|channels moisture
- Family: Lappland
- Care instructions: wash with similar colors
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation