Information about the company processing your personal data.
"ZARIMEX" LTD is a legal entity registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC 121535135, with seat and registered address: store 5, ground floor, 7 blvd. Andrey Lyapchev, Darvenitsa district, Studetski area, 1756 Sofia.
Contact with the controller of personal data: store 5, ground floor, 7 blvd. Andrey Lyapchev, Darvenitsa district, Studetski area, 1756 Sofia.
According to the Regulation, personal data means any information relating to You which makes You identifiable. Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data by automated or other means.
In connection with the provision of the services on the website www.zarimex.eu, we process information provided by you.You are free to decide whether to make a registration and create a profile. It is mandatory to entry а certain data, without which we would be unable to provide the relevant Service or part of it.
Reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal data.
Processing is lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following conditions is applicable:
Purposes of personal data processing
- Complies with data protection legislation, namely the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable legislation, and follows best practices;
- Protects consumers, customers and partners of ZARIMEX Ltd.;
- Ensure transparency about the ways in which the personal data of the entities are stored and processed;
- Provides protection against the risks of data breaches;
- Accounting purposes;
- Individualization of a party to the contract;
- Creating an account to deliver the full functionality of the online store;
- For statistical purposes;
- To protect information security;
- In order to ensure the implementation of the Contract for the provision of the service;
"ZARIMEX" Ltd, complies with the basic principles in the processing of your personal data, which are as follows:
The controller may process and store the personal data in order to protect its following legitimate interests:
- in carrying out his duties with the Ministry of Interior, the Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Bulgaria, the National Revenue Agency, as well as other state and municipal authorities.
With the personal data you provide as our clients, the Company performs and uses your data for the following purposes:
- Registration of customer / users in the e-shop;
- in relation to the occurrence of contractual obligations between the parties when executing a distance-purchase contract.
The Controller does not collect or process any personal data related to the following:
The Controller shall only collect personal data provided by the persons to whom it relates.
Term of storage of your personal data
Тhe controller keeps your personal data for no longer than the existence of your online store or order. After deleting your account or completing your order, the Controller takes the necessary care to erase and destroy all your data without undue delay.
The Controller keeps your personal data provided in connection with online orders for a period of 5 years for the purpose of protecting his the legal interests disputes with online shop users, and the accounting records are kept for the relevant statutory period.
The Controller notifies you in case the data retention period is required to be extended to meet a statutory obligation or the legitimate interests of the Controller.
The Controller keeps the personal data that he or she needs to keep under the applicable law for the relevant term, which may exceed the lifetime of your e-shop account or the completion of the order.
The Controller keeps the personal data of the legal representatives of their trading partners for the duration of the contract, for observing the legitimate interests and legal obligations of the Controller, which may exceed the term of the concluded contract.
Transmitting your personal data for processing
The Controller may, at its own discretion, transmit all or part of your personal data to processors for the purposes of processing you have agreed to, subject to the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Our priority is to inform you of your legal rights and to ensure that they are respected. You have the following rights to be respected when processing your personal information:
- Right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- Ask for your data to be corrected or supplemented in case of an inaccuracy found by a written application addressed to us;
- Right to access your personal information;
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The data portability right;
- Right to ask for the erasure of your personal data that is being processed unlawfully or by a faulty legal basis (withdrawn consent, accomplished original purpose for which they were collected, etc.);
- Right to ask the Privacy Controller to notify third parties to whom the data controller has provided your data with respect to correcting, deleting, or limiting the processing of personal data.
- You have a right to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Commission.