Geovid-R models reinterpret the initial concept which has made the Geovid family so successful to the present day. Binoculars and rangefinder - united in one product. Focusing on a handful of essential features makes the glass affordable for all who haven't chosen a pair of rangefinding binoculars. And yet, the Geovid-R offers everything a hunter needs!
The measurment range of 1100 m is more than enough for every type of hunt. The basic Equivalent Horizontal Range (EHR) ballistics function is included, giving you a significantly greater certainty of an ethically placed shot - uphill or down. Wheather over longer distances or in low-light - the Geovid-R models help you clearly detect and identify game aat any time. They combine optimum optics and proven laser technology with a perfected mechanics concept. It's easy to see why these are the ideal binoculars for entering the Leica Geovid world.
The Geovid-R can be operated intuitively, without any knowledge of ballistics, and offer comfortable viewing along with classic good looks. The binoculars are designed for extreme conditions, so they're always ready for action - whether for heavy-duty use or in unfovarable weather.
- Integrated laser rangefinder with a range of 1100 m
- Output of linear distance and equivalent horizontal distance (EHR), ballistic function range is 550m
- Fast masurements
- Compact, lightweight and comfortable to hold
- Very simple operation: no pre-setting or pre-programming necessary
- Classic design
- Secure grip thanks to non-slip rubber armouring, shock-resistant aluminium housing
- Nitrogen filling prevents internal fogging
- Guaranteed reliability from +55ºC to -25ºC
- Waterproof to 5 m