Many novice hunters ignore or neglect individual accessories, believing that weapon slings or cases, shooting racks, etc. are not important for efficient and good catches. Their careful selection, according to the specific conditions and preferences, is no less important for achieving excellent results from the selection of the necessary ammunition and clothing. Therefore, we will now present to you the different types of slings offered in the Zarimex weapon shop, how to choose them and why they are important.
What are the benefits of wearing weapon slings
Regardless of the type, their main purpose is the even distribution of the load on the body. At the same time, carrying the rifle over the shoulder will allow complete release of the hands, as well as rapid positioning of the weapon in a firing position if necessary. On the other hand, the use of straps or slings allows the rifle to be quickly picked up and thrown over the shoulder, which is important in a driven hunt.
Also, when you carry the rifle over your shoulder, you have the opportunity to do other things with your hands, such as paving your way through wooded areas and difficult terrain.
What are offered types
As for the different number of attachment points, the following type of weapon slings are offered:
- One-point gear gun sling - mounting is done only at one point and is suitable for small and light weapons. The attachment point is located at the stock or near the butt pad by means of a rifle;
- Two-point gear gun sling - used when using automatic guns or rifles and makes it comfortable to carry on the back;
- Three-point models - the most load-resistant attachment option. It can withstand high loads and allows adjustment to the firing position in seconds.
How to displace it
Displacement actually means adjusting the length for maximum convenience and comfort when wearing. Old hunters use an extremely effective and still working trick:
- Place the weapon in a horizontal position;
- Grasp the strap in the middle with a clenched fist;
- Bend your arm at the elbow at 90 ° C and rest it on the weapon;
- In this position, the sling should be taut but slightly loose.
This is the length that is most suitable to wear. If you still feel some discomfort, you can further loosen or tighten a little.
Do you trust Zarimex
In our hunting shop you will mostly find rubber, leather or universal high-quality solutions for your weapon at the best prices. We directly cooperate with various proven brands in this field. This eliminates mediators and allows us to offer products at a bargain price without loss of quality, so contact us!