Well-equipped, durable vest for active hunting in stretch fabric and G-1000 Silent Eco. Many practical features and pockets for a radio, ammunition and other items you need close at hand.
Well-equipped, durable vest for active hunters, designed so you can move quickly and easily in the terrain. Its “DNA” is based on the award-winning Keb series, and the primary fabric is weather resistant G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester and organic cotton) plus stretch fabric on the upper back and pockets. A practical garment that warms where it is needed most, and that at the same time provides excellent freedom of movement and ventilation.
The many pockets have room for things you need close at hand, for example the two spacious pockets with flaps and ammunition holders at the lower front. There is also a convenient pocket on the back as well as two large chest pockets with zippers, one of which has an inside pocket in mesh for a radio or mobile phone. A radio can also be carried using the clip-on attachment on the left shoulder.
The front zipper is two way and has press buttons at the hem and the chin. A drawcord can be used to adjust the hem.
- Well-equipped, durable vest for active hunting.
- Design based on the award winning Keb Series.
- Made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) with stretch fabric across the upper back and on pockets for extra ventilation and freedom of movement.
- Two-way front zipper with protective flap, can be opened up from the bottom for extra ventilation.
- Two large zippered chest pockets with elastic mesh pocket inside for radio or phone.
- Weight: 600 g
- Material name: G-1000®
- Outer material: G-1000 Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Stretch: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Gender: Men’s
- Features: breathable|quick-drying|adaptable|durable|water-resistant|windproof
- Family: Lappland
- Environmental info: Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation|Biological