If you have an A-LOCK Mini compatible silencer the A-LOCK Mini Adapter must be attached properly to your barrle prior to shooting. We recommend that this is done by a gunsmith with the correct tools.
- Check that the rifle is unloaded and remove the bolt from the action.
- Degrease the threads on the A-LOCK Mini Adapter and on the barrel.
- Apply Loctite 638 to the threads on your barrel.
- Attach and tighten the A-LOCK Mini Adapter to the barrel with the special tool.
- Tighten with moderate force using the special tool. Not too hard, or the A-LOCK Mini threads may be damaged.
- Wipe off excess adhesive.
- Apply grease on the A-LOCK Mini Adapter. Attach and detach the silencer a few times to check the fitting and alignment.
Warning: Tighten the silencer firmly by hand onto the A-LOCK Mini Adapter prior to shooting and check between shots that the silencer is firmly attached.